Infrared Moisture Balance
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 30000 Onwards INR
- For Laboratory
- Product Type
- Moisture Balance
- Power Supply
With the assistance from advance technology and industrial skills, we are offering our clients Infrared Moisture Balance. The machine is manufactured by our team of adroit professionals using superior grade raw materials and advanced technology in compliance with the market prevalent norms. This machine is well known for its robust construction, abrasion resistance, dimensional accuracy, high performance and durability. Apart from this, clients can avail this Infrared Moisture Balance at industry leading prices.
Standard model come with solid state control and superior model come with auto transformer. The Automatic Electric model is best available in India. It is a very reliable and effective instrument for very accurate finding of the moisture content of material, which do not go through chemical change when exposed to infrared radiation. As weighing and drying of the samples is done at the same time, the instrument is really useful for matters which rapidly re-absorb moisture after drying. Measures can be taken promptly and the results acquired are accurate. The instrument has been widely utilized for certain determination of moisture contents of foods, chemicals, agricultural soils, plastics, construction soils, pharmaceuticals and other allied materials.
This instrument consists a sensitive Torsion Balance, a 250 watt Infrared lamp / Quartz Heating System, and a temperature control; all housed in a close-packed Aluminum cabinet, having robust design. The infrared emission from the Quartz Tube or lamp is used for sample heating. The Quartz Tube provides extremely uniform heating with minimum heating time and deeper heat penetration.
Temperature is effectively controlled by Solid State Control in Standard Model, and by Auto Transformer in Deluxe Model. And the Torsion Balance make utilization of magnetic damping to damp the pan vibrations. There is direct calibration of instrument in moisture percentage between 0% to 100%. It is available in following models to meet individual requirement:
- The Model 'A' uses about 5 gms of material; for applications in Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Light Powders & Detergents etc.
- The Model 'B' uses about 10 gms. of Material; for Rice, Grains, relatively heavy grained products.
- The Model 'C' uses about 25 gms. of Material; for Coal, Sand, Agricultural Soils, Cashew nuts, etc.
Modification of the Models is also possible. The aluminum pans are inexpensive and disposable. This avoid loss of time, which other than would be exhausted each time to clean the pans after experiment. To prevent breakage of torsion wire the factory fit locking system is given.
- Deluxe Model is provided with best quality materials and an auto transformer for good temperature control.
- Accessories at extra price: automatic timer with alarm - Cat No. M-3/1. It gives an uninterrupted buzz after turning the infrared lamp off, after a specific time.
- Determination of moisture content in agriculture soil, foods, chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, light powders, grains, rice, relatively heavy grained products, coal cashew nuts, sand etc.
- Direct Moisture Reading to Moisture to 0.2%
- High Accuracy & Repeatability, Simultaneous Drying & Weighing
- Controlled Heat output, Portability
- Fast & Easy 2- step operation
- Locking facility to prevent Torsion Wire breakage
- Operation with Solid State Control (Standard Model) or Auto Transformer (Deluxe Model)
- 5 gms aprox. (Pharmaceuticals light powders, Chemical, Detergents etc.)
- 10 gms approx. (For Grain, Rice, Relatively heavy grained products etc)
- 25 gms approx. (for Coal, Cashew nuts, Sand & Agriculture Soils etc.)
- Accuracy: 0.2% by Direct Reading & 0.1% by Estimation
- Temp. Range: 0 - 150 oC
- Heating System: Infrared Lamp
- Temperature Control: Solid State Controller (Standard Model)
- Input Voltage: 220 Volts, 50 Hz Ac.
- Dimension: 12 - 12- 14
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Unit Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Packaging Details
- Wooden and Cardboard Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India